Murica Total War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spam Thread!

+2
The Holy Pilgrim
y2day
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Spam Thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Spam Thread!

Post by Masaky Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:17 am

i had Mount and blade, but not warband, and Spartan Total warrior is for the ps2 Zack Very Happy , i did play it. goood god the final level is brutal, and the game had the courage to freeze right as i was giving the final blow to the final boss.

true story, never played that game again...

and i am thinking of buying Dissidia final fantasy, look's fun.
Masaky
Masaky
Local Moderator
Local Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zack-stefy Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:20 am

i think spartan is also for PSP...btw, i'm drunked, i went to a party yeyy! Shocked
and M&B is not that cool...you don't have so many units..if you put the battle editor ( + 300 men) , your PC will lag..
zack-stefy
zack-stefy

Back to top Go down

Post by y2day Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:49 am

Ya, Zack is drunk.... again. drunken

LMAO
y2day
y2day

Back to top Go down

Post by zack-stefy Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:07 am

it was my sisters birthday lol:D
zack-stefy
zack-stefy

Back to top Go down

Post by y2day Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:27 pm

How old is your sister? and is she hot? lol
Shocked
Joking! just reflex when someone says something like that. Happy to hear you had fun.
y2day
y2day

Back to top Go down

Post by zack-stefy Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:27 pm

lol! well, she's like a sister to me lol...she's my bestfriend, and she's 16...and yeah, she's hot<3 Laughing
zack-stefy
zack-stefy

Back to top Go down

Post by Agamemnon Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:31 am

Post a picture, I wanna see.

I'm joking. (though if you wish to, go right ahead I won't stop you)
Agamemnon
Agamemnon

http://spqr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zack-stefy Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:33 am

Aggy, here's the pic:
Spoiler:

I'm that guy with "emo" hairstyle , she's the girl with the glasses Very Happy lol!
zack-stefy
zack-stefy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Holy Pilgrim Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:07 am

You know, you look just like a friend of mine in school Razz
The Holy Pilgrim
The Holy Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by zack-stefy Sun May 01, 2011 8:48 am

oh lol Very Happy btw, happy birthday Y !!! sunny
zack-stefy
zack-stefy

Back to top Go down

Post by y2day Tue May 03, 2011 12:14 am

Thanks. Smile

I have been sick..... again! Damn, sinus infection again! then down into my chest, couldn't breath. Sad Still can't breath, but feeling a bit better. Ribs are soar from coffing.... Missed two days of work, didn't move off the couch. It sucked. Was feeling like crap on my birthday. Had plans for a bunch of friends to come over and cook out. Didn't want to cancel so I finally got up, cleaned up the grill then cooked some steaks. Couldn't drink a beer because I was on medicine. As I was eating, I got really light headed, thought I was going to pass out for about 20 minutes. I think it was from the lack of oxgyen, as my lungs are still full of crap... Anyway, after that cleared up I felt a lot better. Coughed up a bunch of junk into my trusty little trash can that I had been spitting the nasty stuff into for 4 days, and now I'm back to work. Can breath a bit and hardly cough unless I take a real big breath.... I will live.... lol What a great birthday.
y2day
y2day

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl of Memory Fri May 13, 2011 10:19 am

You know your birthday's the same day as my father lol the world is so small sometimes.
BTW I'm Earl of Memory, I'm 22 years old, I'm currently during the last year of college looking for a degree of industrial & systems engineer. I started as a concept artist (not very good at first...), and eventually developed my abilities as a skinner. So hello to everybody!

Earl of Memory

Back to top Go down

Post by y2day Fri May 13, 2011 8:52 pm

Hello EoM!!! Great to have you. We have been on vacation the last month or so around here. lol Real life demands have been taking up what time we have. I hope you got the chance to read the welcome thread over on TWC in the Knew World Total War group. If not just to give you a heads up.....

First thanks for showing interest in this mod and welcome to the Knew World Total War group!

A few things we need to establish if you plan to contribute your time and energy to this project. Anything someone creates for this mod will be given to the team. Say someone creates unit models, scripts, or a new mechanic or whatever, it is the mods property. By mod I mean me. Don't let that scare you off. I am a nice guy ask anyone. If you create something for this mod and want to take it with you when you leave or would like to use it in another project I wouldn't have a problem with it. There could be a case where I would but that is highly unlikely. I have been part of teams where one member can hold a whole mod hostage. It is unfortunate but it does happen. Next order of business, as mod leader I should set schedules and deadlines for work to be done ..... Well I will not be doing that. This is suppose to be fun so lets keep it that way. I have planned to do this project on my own so I do not expect anyone to do anything. I might ask you to do something but never order anyone around. If you feel like contributing and will have fun doing it then go for it. If you would like to just hang out and watch thats cool too. I will be posting work that is done in the public WIP forum just to get interest, suggestions and ideas from the public. Lets see what else? I guess always remember I have the last word on what goes in and what doesn't. I have an overall idea of what I want this world to be and hope to realize that in a fun and enjoyable game that the public will enjoy. While being a part of this team you will be treated with respect and should show the same respect to everyone that joins in. Now lets have some fun and create something "knew" for the TWC community.

THP and I hope to get going again here in the next week. He has exams and I have a certification test I'm studing for. Take a look around, post some ideas or suggestions. Find something to work on if you want and let me know if you need anything. Also check with me if you do decide to start on something. I would hate for you to work on something that I have done or plan to do myself. Its great to have and welcome again.

y
y2day
y2day

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl of Memory Mon May 16, 2011 6:58 am

Do we have models or something like that which needs skinning??

Earl of Memory

Back to top Go down

Post by y2day Mon May 16, 2011 8:56 am

You can download the beta and start reskinning factions if you want. Squeaks has offered her talents to the project when she has some time. She just had a baby so is a bit busy right now. She has also said we can use work she has already created. I will check with her and post her work to download so we can check it out.

I started reskinning (Lithuania) Arcane but only got a few skins done so if you want EoM you can start with them. In the Knew World group check the Resource thread for a pack I uploaded. That will give you some material for skins, mostly symbols and things I used for icons.

Again I hope to get back to working on this project soon. I have finished redoing the mountains on the map. Smile Worked on them a bit after everyone went to bed last night. I was exhausted but wanted to get something done.
y2day
y2day

Back to top Go down

Post by Agamemnon Thu May 19, 2011 8:58 am

Hey, can you either change my name to Agamemnon or take off the (Aggy) from the end of my name?
Agamemnon
Agamemnon

Back to top Go down

Post by y2day Sat May 21, 2011 2:55 am

Done. Smile
y2day
y2day

Back to top Go down

Post by Agamemnon Sat May 21, 2011 9:57 am

Danke
Agamemnon
Agamemnon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Holy Pilgrim Wed May 25, 2011 3:27 am

Earl of Memory wrote:You know your birthday's the same day as my father lol the world is so small sometimes.
BTW I'm Earl of Memory, I'm 22 years old, I'm currently during the last year of college looking for a degree of industrial & systems engineer. I started as a concept artist (not very good at first...), and eventually developed my abilities as a skinner. So hello to everybody!

Hey Earl of Memory! It's great to have you on the team Very Happy

Progress will get kicking soon. I'll be sure to inform everybody when I have the next update ready.
The Holy Pilgrim
The Holy Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl of Memory Mon May 30, 2011 2:18 am

Oh god its the sixth consecutive day with temperatures over 36°C... its awful pale

Earl of Memory

Back to top Go down

Post by The Holy Pilgrim Mon May 30, 2011 8:44 am

Hehe, this is the third day in a row of it being over 100°F where I live, so I feel your pain Razz

Note: That's ~37.78°C for you metric users Razz
The Holy Pilgrim
The Holy Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by y2day Mon May 30, 2011 10:34 am

Where are you at THP agian? I love summer, I hate the cold but 100 is a bit much. Evil or Very Mad
y2day
y2day

Back to top Go down

Post by The Holy Pilgrim Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:15 am

y2day wrote:Where are you at THP agian? I love summer, I hate the cold but 100 is a bit much. Evil or Very Mad

Florida, United States of America. Weather fluctuates from 10-110 here. Humidity from 10%-100% Razz
The Holy Pilgrim
The Holy Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by y2day Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:02 am

I'm up here in Virginia, and it has been in the 90's for about a week or so. 96 today. I'm burnt from the pool yesterday. I never burn.... well almost never. I'm a little red today but it is already about gone. It was my first real day outside with no shirt on.
y2day
y2day

Back to top Go down

Post by y2day Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:24 am

My grandmother passed away last night Crying or Very sad , so I will be not doing much again this week. Sorry guys.

Squeaks, is working on those units for us. I hope to have them soon. Smile
y2day
y2day

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum